We are pleased to announce that Austin Japan Community has been officially approved as Non-Profit Organization [501 (c) (3) status]. (AJC)
With the mission of “Enlivening and expanding Japan in Austin”, we will focus on 5 activities
- Creating a better community for Japanese people living in the Austin area
- Regional contribution as a Japanese group
- Networking with cities and states outside Austin
- The bridge between Japan and Austin
- Interaction with other Asian communities
The Austin Japan Community (AJC) would like to announce its official 501(c)(3) nonprofit status.
AJC is proud to announce Mr. Hideo Fukushima, the Consul General of Japan in Houston, as the newest member of the AJC board.
AJC will continue to serve the community under the mission statement, “Enlivening and expanding Japan in Austin.”
Our society today is facing unprecedented political and cultural divide. While we are actively making efforts to connect communities within Austin and beyond, we need your help to make our efforts go even further.
That said, If you are interested in joining AJC as a staff, please let us know. Also, if you or your business could support AJC by donations, that’d be much appreciated.
Thank you for your support!